Tuesday 10 May 2011

Facts About Molli (3)

Let's get it onnnn.

Top three websites used?

Youtube, Facebook, Fanfiction.net. Twitter, the Ning and Hulu are after that.

Pets?

Two lovely little horrors named Toby and C.J.. Siamese cats, half sisters.

Klaine or St. Hummel?

Wha-what kind of question is that? Who the hell is shipping for St. Hummel? KLAINE, IDIOTS.

Do you want to be a Starship Ranger?

No, I just want Joe Walker.

Speaking of Glee, did you buy the Warblers album?

I stand by the fact that it's not a Warblers album, it's a Darren Criss album. Don't deny it! It's true! And yes, I got it off iTunes, because Darren makes my life.

Lastly, what are you listening to RIGHT NOW?

"Hips Don't Lie" by Shakria is the last noise I heard. It's the jam.

Okay, guys, as always, you can leave questions in comments.

Keep on keepin' on,
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.