Tuesday 10 May 2011

Starkid's 30 Day Challenge in One Blog Post

I can't ever commit to anything, so I'm going to do a 30 challenge in a blog post to ensure it gets done.

...The logic works in my head...

AND ALSO: This is PRE-STARSHIP. But there will be Starship answers. ALSO, WARNINGS FOR SPOILERS***********

ALRIGHT. STARKID'S 30 DAY CHALLENGE. HERE WE GOOO.

1) Fave Starkid Production: I honestly can't choose. My default is AVPS, but I do love them all with the depths of my heart.

2) Fave Male Starkid: Brian Holden literally makes my knee's weak. (A.J., Joe Walker, Darren, and Joey Richter are fighting it out for second.)

3) Fave Female Starkid: Devin Lytle. She plays Cho Chang and Mrs. Cooter and is hilarious.

4) Fave AVPM/AVPS character: Remus Lupin. He has all the best lines.

5) Fave Starkid Song: Oh god. Uhm. I really like Status Quo, and Life, and loveee Not Alone and No Way. So, one of those.

6) Fave picture of Darren:














7) Fave Joe (or Joey): Joey Richter. With his jaw. Of Awesome.

8) Fave line in MAMD: "No, she hates me." "Oh, that's certainly possible."

9) Fave line in AVPM: "My name is Draco Malfoy. I am a racist. I despise gingers, and mudbloods. I hate Gryffindor house and my parents work for the man who killed your parents - do you want to be my friend?"

10) Fave line in LWL: I just let the kiss stand on it's own.

11) Fave episode of the Potion Master's Corner: Why didn't you accept my friend request??

12) If you could request any movie for Starkid to do a musical on, what would it be and why?: This is a really awesome question. I would love if they did a Threequel for Potter, but other than that I really, really enjoy and want more of their original idea's. (Though.... Serenity and Firefly isn't a terrible idea.)

13) Fave Lang brother: YOU WANT ME TO CHOOSE? WHAT KINDA PERSON ARE YOU?

14) Which Starkid would you marry: Brian Holden in an instant. Or Joey. Or A.J. Or Darren. Or Joe Walker. In that order.

15) AVPM or AVPS: Uhhhh, uhmm, err....AVPS.

16) Joe Walker as Voldemort or Umbridge: Commander Up. Even as an emotionally-stunted, half-robotic, no-balls, depressed Starship commander, that guy is freaking smokin'.

17) If there is a third part to AVPM, what do you think should happen: Also a fantastic question. Maybe dealing with them when they're older, or maybe Voldemort had a son.

18) Why do you love Starkid: Because they believe in themselves, and they believe in us, and they make me want to be the best person I can - even if it's only to make them proud. And, Joe Walker is nice to look at. But mostly the first one.

19) Do you call them Starkid or Dikrats: Starkid. Cause.

20) Dumbledore or Rumbleroar: 10 points to Dumbledore.

21) What do you like of LWL: I loved it, but I love the other stuff more. Honestly, I think it's the lowest on the list for me, but the par was so crazy high, it was still freaking awesome.

22) Brian Holden. Care to comment: Please sleep with me. This is an open invitation.

23) Funniest AVPM character: Either Ron or Draco.

24) Fave Snape line: "This is ABBSURRDD."

25) A Starkid GIF: Here are some cool ones. http://joemosesfans.tumblr.com/post/5253340663

26) Did you expect Dobby to be Draco's father: Not until a few seconds before. Makes a lot of sense.

27) Do you apply Starkid references in your life: To many to name here, but I do use "absurd" and "calculus was tough" a lot.

28) What are your thoughts on redvines: What the hell can't they do?

29) Fave photo of Joey:











Finally, 30) If you could ask any Starkid a question, who would it be and what would you ask: Well, I was gonna say Darren Criss but I've already had the chance to speak to him (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWUxjjQvWZ4 -- I watch this every time I get upset, btw), so instead I would just like to ask Brian Holden if he ever expected the community to get this large and if he as any regrets.

Alright. That is the 30 Day Challenge. Imma go tweet at Starkids now.

Have an awesome night,
Keep on keepin' on,
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.