Thursday 12 May 2011

The Spelling Of My Name

A short little post about my name. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------

A few years ago, I was going through a point in my life where I thought everything I did was the stupidest action in the history of forever. I would constantly say to myself "Why on earth did you just say that?" and "Did you really just open that door that loud?" and "Wow. It took you a week to finish that book? You are such an idiot." And that's how life was for me.

During this time, I read something about how what you are called defining you. It was a religious thing, and it seemed kinda stupid at the time I first saw it, but after a few weeks I found myself going back to it, slowly giving it merit. I didn't want to change my name, no, I liked the name fine, it worked well for me, but I felt the need to personalize it just a bit more, so I dropped the "e" off the end.

I liked the change a lot, and still do, and I'll tell you all now: your name is a HUGE part of who you are, and if you don't think it fits you, CHANGE IT! People do it everyday. I did.

Alright guys, happy Thursday.

Keep on keepin' on,
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.