Saturday 26 March 2011

Poetry You Say?

I wrote this in roughly 2 minutes to meet my deadline. So it's pretty bad. Ehh, whateverrrrrrr.
Also, it maybe, eventually be a song. But, it's pretty bad. Maybe i'll work on it in the future.

Some Sorta Sign

So yeah, I see
the way you look at me.
It's kinda frightening
like fireworks, like lightening.

It may sound a little off,
but I've been know to be soft.
Looks like someones there for me,
I'm sure you will agree.

And I'm scared to go through - this time -
and I know this wont be the last line,
but I fear though this very rhyme,
that this is not some sorta sign.
Some sorta sign.
____________

Alright. So. That's that.

Maybe I'll have a story clip posted. Maybe. But they take a long time to write, so you have to be nice. (If you don't know what a story clip is, you can look at the blog post called "The End". That's an example of one.)

Alright, beautiful. Keep on keepin' on.
-Molli <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.