Wednesday 23 March 2011

REPROGRAMMING.

OKAY. HELLO.

I haven't been on here on like 2 weeks, and I'm sorry. So things are about to change.

Im going to get rid of The Song Of The Day. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, but it was time consuming and kinda pointless. I will post song recommendations every once and a while - my music tastes will not be forgotten!

I do want to post more, though. Maybe some poetry, song lyrics that I'm working on, story clips and so on. So that's going to happen.

The "What's Coming, Molli?" box (scroll to the bottom of the home page) is going to be a little different. Instead of giving exact dates of 5 or 6 upcoming posts, I'm going to put up the TWO POSTS that will ALWAYS be posted that week. It's won't be giving what day, but rest assured, if you check it every week, new stuff will posted. THIS DOESN'T MEAN I WILL ONLY POST TWO THINGS A WEEK. Who knows, I may want to spice things up.

Yum.

Alright kids,
Until next time, keep on keepin' on.
-Molli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.