Thursday 31 March 2011

Pre-BEDA

So. April starts tomorrow. If you didn't know.

That means BEDA. Blog EveryDay in April. Which I will try to do.

Maybe.

A bit.

It will probably be a bit random in terms of blog types. I have a lot of cool ideas but not a lot of time so things will be put off.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but for BEDA the "What's Coming, Molli?" box will be suspended, as you know new things will be here everyday and each will be a surprise.

Also also, there are a ton of really really cool blogs to also read this month, two of my all-time favorite blogs being:


and

http://hayleyghoover.blogspot.com/ ...although I don't know if she's doing BEDA. She has in the past though.

So, I'll see you tomorrow, I guess.

Keep on keepin' on,
Molli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commenting is awesome. Keeps the BunnyMonster at bay.